Saturday, September 29, 2007

LIL WAYNE'S THOUGHTS ON HIS BABY MOMMA AND SUPER STUPID HEAD


Recently Lil Wayne told VIBE magazine the reason why he had a child at such a young age is because his mother was complaining about being lonely after his father passed and Lil Wayne was always on the road with Cash Money. So he got his 14 year old girlfriend pregnant so his mother could take care of the baby......so he say. The baby mother/ex-wife Antonia Carter told VIBE her and Wayne were in love and the baby was born out of love. Obviouslly she is not an attention whore because no one hears a peep out of her but she wanted to just let everyone know that Wayne or Dwayne as she calls him did not use her or their daughter to give his mother some company. In the same issue he says he loves Supahead and she is like his homie, lover, friend...yuck! Why do he fall for women like this? First Trina now Superhead? I can't believe that someone who raps about hoes, bitches and being a pimp falls in love with his hoes.

VIBE insert:
On Toya, his first wife and the mother of his daughter:
"A year after Rabbit was gone, I was on tour like crazy with Cash Money, and my momma said she was bored, alone, and scared in the house by herself. She was like, 'Why don't you just have a baby with somebody? Just tell the little girl's mom I'ma take care of the baby, don't worry about that.' I was like, 'I don't have nobody I like like that!' She was like, 'Just find somebody! You don't like Toya?' I was like, 'Alright, I like her then.' Toya was 14 when she got pregnant, and I was 15 asking 14-year-olds. Toya's the only person that agreed outta all the ones I asked. I said that my momma wants a child. And they was like, 'That's your momma's problem!' So Toya was like, 'Shiiit, when we due, boo?'
On Karrine "Superhead" Steffens: "I just love her. That's like my big sister and homie-lover-friend. I ain't never found a homie-lover-friend 'til Karrine."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up with SuperHead and Lil Wayne being engaged? That is just disgusting!

Anonymous said...

I just heard her on the interview she did with Jamie Fox radio show, Foxxhole....she said she is engaged to get married and later in the show she said lil wayne is part of my life and I love em! let's do the math, I think it's disgusting basically